Wednesday, May 26, 2010

THE CASE OF GEORGE LAIRD - MAN OF MYSTERY GETS CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER - A REAL WARMER!

Mr. George Laird ‘braveheart’ saviour of the world, scourge of Labour and Glasgow University wears his underpants outside his trousers and can apparently “leap tall buildings at one jump” but he still can’t find a way to send me a very important document (he claims). The internet, the telephone, the email system, fax machines, mail are all mysteries to him; perhaps he lives in a cave. He still refuses to disclose the nature of his stooshy with Glasgow Uni. or tell us about his grandiose organisation which campaigns for human rights at Glasgow University, which the University know nothing about; they seem to want to embrace him as you would a dodgy virus.

He supports the SNP (thank God for small mercies) and takes himself very seriously indeed I have now printed in my comments section and blog on two occasions my address at Renfrewshire Council and for George’s sake I do so again.

Cllr. Terry Kelly (Labour)
H.Q. Renfrewshire Council
Cotton Street
Paisley
PA1 1WD

Does anyone else out there think they would find it difficult to send something to me; am I missing something here or is Mr. Laird as I suspected from the beginning a complete “Bengal Lancer” who is using the name of Glasgow University to "big himself up"

No comments: