Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Gnat Scribblers - A must read

Feeling down ? Had a bad day ? look for the Gnat scribblers at freescot - you will cheer up ! hilarious ! Harry Lauder, Fran n Anna, Rob Roy, Wee willie Wallace, Wee Willie Winkie et all. The SNP are priceless, big beards, wee knives doon socks, big tartan frocks, all bearing the expression of the first person in the movie to see the monster, ignore the embarrassment to their fellow Scots. it's a must read.
NOV 1ST. 06 - I've had another read at freescot, I couldn't believe what I saw the first time, it really is that bad. It's a collection of what seems like likeminded, wayward schoolchildren who vie with each other to see who can be the daftest. I spent some time on it and couldn't find any dissent, I would describe the site as incestuous.

No comments: