Thursday, January 21, 2010

WHY ARIEL HAS DISAPPEARED - JUST LIKE IN THE TEMPEST

People who keep up with comments on my blog will be aware of another attempt to accuse me of censoring or banning people who comment. This is always done by those who remain anonymous and also because it is not possible as far as I can make out to prove my innocence. I’m happy though that anyone who reads the blog and comments regularly will know that the accusation is a lie. Someone you will not have heard of for a while is the anonymous “Ariel” who has written to say that he has been banned so; for the sake of clarity I can inform you that our last spat ended in me asking him in a perfectly reasonable way to answer a question relating to our argument; he has chosen not to answer on 3 or 4 occasions. He can’t answer because he knows that his answer will involve him admitting to being a racist so; the ball is in his court. He has not been banned and he knows it; he is a liar.

8 comments:

Byeck said...

Councillor, you tell us Ariel hasn't been banned from your splendid site.

Is the the reason he hasn't appeared, then, simply bcause he hasn't commented on anything since your spat about Wootton Bassett?

Cllr Terry Kelly said...

(Byeck) 23/01/10

No the Wootton Bassett spat led to me asking him a simple question several times which he refuses to answer; the question springs from what he said not something I made up; I regard his remarks as foul racism and I have asked him to explain.

I can only assume that he can’t or won’t answer because he would have to admit to the kind of low life racist that he is which would of course mean that he would then be banned; I don’t print racists.

He has written several times without answering my question so; the ball is in his court.

Byeck said...

Thank you, Councillor.

To sum up, you have banned someone until they admit they are racist and if they do, you will ban them again!

How very 'Cultural Revolution.' Presumably the Red Guards are on stand-by and a room is booked in the Beijing Hilton?

Anonymous said...

I have read Ariel's comments on Wootton Bassett very carefully and cannot find anything remotely racist in them.

Still, to paraphrase Orwell,..if Comrade Kelly or Stalin, or Fidel, or Hitler says it, it must be right.

Cllr Terry Kelly said...

(Byeck) 24/01/10
He can answer me and explain why he is not a racist; if he chooses to admit that he is a racist then he will be banned; just like Nick Griffen would be; it’s with him.

Cllr Terry Kelly said...

(Anonymous) 24/01/10
If you can’t find racism in his comments why is he refusing to answer my question?

Anonymous said...

'Confess, or else...!' Damned if you do, damned if you dont! What a truly unpleasant piece of work you are, Kelly.

Another quote from Orwell seems apposite: 'If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.'

Doesn't mean that to you, does it, Councillor!

Cllr Terry Kelly said...

(Anonymous) 25/01/10
I’m just a simple seeker after truth; I’m sure Orwell would approve.