Saturday, December 22, 2012

WEE CALUM THE SNP HIT MAN HAS MADE A COMEBACK “NOW WE SHOULD FEAR HIM” (DON CORLEONE)


 

Despite swearing that he would never be back, our favourite tough guy Teuchter and snp enforcer 'wee Calum' is back on my comments section.
finding out about my age, and state of health seems to have emboldened him. He remains as eloquent and articulate as we have come to expect from your average snp/separatist/cybernat" So, once again for your edification and enjoyment I give you "Wee Calum Orr" And I can assure the couple of people who got in touch with me to doubt whether this is a real person or not that he is real; honestly. I wrote the following to someone on my comment section "if I had told him (Wee Calum) I was 64, Diabetic, overweight and a heart attack survivor, he would have tried his luck" He now says, in his own inimitable style and using the language of Shakespeare and Milton "If you had told me you were 30, a kick boxer and psychotic I might have believed you and given you an invitation. But the news that you are a sad, fat, no willpowered, near dead loudmouth is more than I could have hoped for. I salute the ground that is coming to you Terry. You will be no loss to anyone. I am responding to you in the only way you understand, the manner of the cretin and the worst of humanity which you represent. I mean that in all sincerity. You are a shite of a human. Bye"

What can I say? I am utterly crushed, to think someone could think so little of me as to say such things about me, and we Scots. famous for our friendliness as well, ochone, ochone Calum, ochone ochone. At least we know that under independence with people like wee Calum in charge eloquent language will be preserved.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suspect you are making this stuff up terry.

Byeck said...

Councillor, Merry Christmas and a Happy and Peaceful New Year to you.

Dear God.. the Stockholm Syndrome has kicked in!!

Cllr Terry Kelly said...

Anonymous said...
Saturday, December 22, 2012 7:41:00 PM

It's not made up but I suspect you recognise him, either him or a lot of other snp morons that you know.

Cllr Terry Kelly said...

Byeck said...
Sunday, December 23, 2012 5:06:00 PM

You don't have Stockholm Syndrome, it's just a gradual seeing of the light.

Oakwood said...

Terry,

a cursory google search of Mr Ballantyne shows he is a director of 2 companies registered to an office in Paisley. You can also easily find out the "assets" of his companies.

He is also well connected to senior figures within the SNP and is also, in all probability, a current member.

Cllr Terry Kelly said...

Oakwood said...Thursday, December 27, 2012 12:56:00 AM

I wonder why he was so reluctant to share information with me, all I got was “name rank and serial number” and no explanation as to why he and his snp chums went AWOL, can you help with that?